Friday, May 1, 2009

Dan Deacon

I think of two words when I think of electronic artist Dan Deacon-sensory overload. That being said he has the ability to make some of the most amazing sounding electronic music i have ever heard. His new album is called Bromst, and from what little I have heard of it I think it is very good.

Dan Deacon has been very good to his fans by providing a whole Mp3 page full of goodies. I have to admit I haven't had time to filter through all of them.My favorite free mp3 so far is My Name is Robert, but I am also linking to a song only identifiable on his site as 1201 Extended. I think this song shows more of his orchestral abilities.


1201 Extended (mp3)

I have also posted a nice little music video called crazy cat to illustrate my point about sensory overload. enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment